RECALIBRATING UNIVERSITY GOVERNANCE:
RESTORING COLLEGIAL ENGAGEMENT IN DECISION MAKING
At CUFA BC, we are thrilled to announce the release of our white paper on university governance in which we
- raise awareness of the importance of university governance in British Columbia;
- identify current vulnerabilities in university governance;
- eliminate or reduce institutional inconsistencies;
- inform best practices in university governance; and
- make recommendations for the improvement of university governance.
Faculty members bring a wealth of expertise to university governance; as their provincial voice, CUFA BC is committed to promoting an authentic model of collegial governance that ensures our members are able to contribute meaningfully to the important work of senates and boards of governors.